Didn't got the transfer amount in wallet

Hey I did a transaction on brave wallet of Solana to other wallet its says it is done and confirmed but I didn’t got the Solana in my wallet please help it .

@Infy have you checked to make sure whatever token you sent is activated as a visible asset within your Wallet? If not sure what I’m speaking of, perhaps might want to check out Visible Assets: Activating or Adding to Brave Wallet which is my guide on it, or you can check Brave’s guide at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/20643855700109-Adding-a-Custom-Token

Sir the thing is that I sent a small amount of Solana to my other wallet which is not a brave wallet and haven’t received my Solana on it but on brave wallet it says that my transaction is confirmed. Is it due to Solana congestion

1 Like

I’m sorry. I quickly looked and thought I saw it in reverse. So you’re right that I responded incorrectly. Solana congestion truly is a nightmare right now. I’m hoping with some of the fixes they are pushing out, that it gets resolved before too long. But definitely are seeing major impacts for everyone.

see it shows me this on brave wallet but haven’t received on my wallet so do you think its due to Solana congestion its been more than 6 hrs. or any other problem is thier?

I do believe you should have a tx, right? Such as screenshot below:

If so, just copy/paste your tx (transaction hash) over on SolScan or something and see what they show. Did it arrive, is it in between, or what?

If it shows complete, like below, then it should be in the wallet you sent it to:

Then at that point you would need to go back to make sure you typed in the correct address and/or check your settings on whichever wallet you sent it.