Device limit self management

You’re right. When I’ve searched similar in recent days, it had pulled up accurate results. For some reason, even when switching to Lastest Post, it’s not actually pulling results. It should have shown the post at Temporary Pause On Uphold Linking - #4 by Evan123 as one of the top, but for some reason it wasn’t anywhere near there. So I’m going to have to see if @Mattches and whoever else can advise why the Searches there aren’t really pulling accurately and hope it might be able to be worked on later.

Also, I also want to make sure I apologize. While what I was saying is correct in terms of people searching through, but I can understand it might be frustrating for you if you did look first and was presented with the bad search results that just came up for me as well. So truly, :bowing_man: I’m sorry. :bowing_man:

Honestly, it’s not ridiculing or being a jerk. Quite frankly, we do have a lot of people who post often and repeatedly on the same topic. Lately I’ve been trying to encourage people to search through so they can find answers quicker and also so it doesn’t eat up so much time and effort from staff or others.

Your post here was on device limits only. I answered that and then went over and beyond to link about how the same error message might have been related to another topic and shared that. All of your information was answered to the fullest extent it could be. The sarcasm and calling me a jerk is not good, also is a violation of rules here on this site. https://community.brave.com/faq

Where I’m apologizing is because the suggestion for searching, though it should be a great suggestion, turned out to be wrong this time.