Connected Sites Gone (Can no Longer Disconnect from Web3 Sites)

Please only post Brave Wallet inquiries in this category – visit the Brave Rewards category for all related rewards issues.

The Brave Team will never ask you for your recovery phrase or private key.

Description of the issue: The option to disconnect sites manually is gone.

Is the issue occurring on a specific network? I only have ETH.

What operating system are you using? Windows 10

Brave Version (check About Brave): 1.66.115

Additional Information: I always disconnect from web3 sites when I’m done. I’ve also tried searching settings for related to Wallet because that’s ultimately where clicking it from the wallet itself would direct you. It seems to be gone entirely, which I am thinking is a bug.

I saw a recent topic where someone had a similar issue, but not exactly the same. His issue was connecting, which is not the problem here. He said his solution was downgrading Brave. That to me is not a solution unless it was intentionally removed and is not coming back?

Hi @mikeyakson , Thank you for reporting this bug. A fix has been submitted here: fix(wallet): show connected-sites setting when EVM network is selected

Until then, you can manually navigate to brave://settings/content/ethereum or brave://settings/content/solana to manage your site connections

2 Likes

I was worried I was going crazy because of the other thread, but it looks like it was a legitimate issue. Cheers!