Cannot delete Allow sites entered in Cookie and Site Data

Description of the issue:
Having experimented with trying to Allow certain sites under the heading Cookies and Site Data I find that they cannot be removed or edited. When I click on the trash can icon to the right nothing happens. Under Block there were additional commands (Edit) and I was able to delete/edit.
How can this issue be reproduced?
Go to Privacy and Security/Site Settings/Cookies and Site Data. Go to Allow and add a site. Close reopen and try to use the trash can symbol.- I have 6 sites that originally experimented with and now cannot delete them.
Possibly is it because of how I input them? Eg - www.paypal.com

Expected result: They should be cleared from the list…

Brave Version Version 1.2.43 Chromium: 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (32-bit)
Win 7.

Additional Information:
I have had this issue for a while but was hoping it would resolve itself. I had tried to add a different site hoping I could find a way to delete but no joy.
There is also an icon to the left of each entry which is the same as an icon for one of the forums I visit and have bookmarked so that seems wrong as well.

2 Likes

A picture is supposed to be worth…

1 Like

Welcome - did you also input the urls of the sites in the same format or something different?

1 Like

Hi @kanga and @Father2303,

We’ve made note of the issue, and we’re handling it. If you would like a temporary work around for removing those sites. You could try visiting the site that has the cookies allowed and enabling Shields for that site, it should remove it from the list.

Check out this topic for more details.

2 Likes

Thanks that is what I was hoping to hear. :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.