In the Brave Browser History, I want to selectively delete certain entries, but the Delete button is covered by the colorful “search history” banner. If I click the “x” belonging to the “search history” banner, I see the “Delete” button for a second, but then it also goes away.
How to reproduce:
- Browse to brave://history
- Use the Search icon at the far right
- Type a phrase that produces a few results in the History entries
- Select the checkboxes for one or more entries
- Notice the Delete button is not visible.
- Click the “search history” banner’s “x” button to dismiss the search feature
- For one second, you see the “Delete” option was simply covered up, but it disappears, too, since you dismissed the search option.
The “Delete” button for selected “search history” entries should be visible, not covered by the “search history” banner.
Version 1.4.95 Chromium: 80.0.3987.122 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Thank you, in advance, for your assistance.