Android (not desktop!) - Uphold sync & Backup wallet

Those are two feature requests, already requested by many. To link Android Brave installation to (verified) Uphold account and to Backup wallet on Android

I registered on this community just to check what’s happening with it?

I really hope that Brave devs do understand that Android version of Brave is less stable than Desktop, in terms that phone crashes / get changed / lost or stoled (etc!) way more often than fixed big box we call PC :computer: sitting in our rooms…

So, if any wallet needs to be backed up and saved, that’s - Android (phone) wallet.

In Brave subreddit this feature (backup of Android wallet) was promised in Q1 2019:

Link: https://reddit.com/r/brave_browser/comments/b1rthh/how_do_i_restorebackup_braves_wallet_on_android/

Next updates happen and we still didn’t get:

1. Backup and restore for Android

Neither -

1. Uphold wallet for Android

Any reason why?

Any ETA?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Marco

Please vote here > Backup Brave Wallet feature

So Brave Staff team can bring this feature on Android and other platforms, this time we will not let this “feature request” to go instinct.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I voted, dear…
But my suggestions from this topic were actually - implemented :heart:
& I would by a hypocrite to complain.

In the time of my initial posting, February 25th, Uphold integration didn’t exist for Android users, just PC users.
Meanwhile, Brave solved and :heavy_check_mark: checked/sorted that out… :+1:

Uphold integration is kind of a backup, for already earned funds too. Despite all other features.

I wish I knew what concrete “backup options” do you need / requests and why. You can answer here or in the topic you created. Details, details, details are great (to understand the problem/need.)

Love ya,

• M.