An Important Question Regarding Irregular Brave User Referral

Hello Brave Moderators and Community,
So, I have a few ‘non-tech-savvy’ family members and friends to whom I want to introduce Brave browser.

They use the ‘same-old’ android browser that comes with the phone. And only few of them installed and use the Chrome, but occasionally.

Now, suppose I introduce Brave to one of my friend through my ref-link. So, he becomes my referral.

But the problem is, he doesn’t use the browser everyday. For the sake of the calculation, let say, my friend first install Brave on the 1st of the October.
He browse something then close the browser.

Next, he again use the browser on the 5th of the October and then 12th, 15th, 20th, 27th, 31st and his last use will be 7th of the November.

So, my question is, if he will mark as a ‘Confirmed’ referral? Or to be a ‘Confirmed’ referral, he have to open and use the Brave browser everyday?

@steeven Kindly answer this question.

If someone else has the answer, he/she can obviously post the reply.

Thanks.

Anyone knows the answer?

Hey @akki788,

According to Brave Help Center, a referral confirmation is any user who downloads Brave from your referral page and proceeds to use the browser for a minimum of 30 days since the browser was first opened. Your referrals must reach confirmed status in order for you to earn the associated BAT reward.

Hope this gives you answers.

1 Like

@ShineWhine
Thank you for your reply.

However, it doesn’t clear my consent.

I mean, I clearly mentioned that I need the answer if the person I referred, needs to use the browser every single day or not.

Because if the person use browser once a week for 4 weeks and beyond, he still using the browser for 1 month.

I’m expecting a more clear answer from @steeven though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.