"Advanced Settings" VANISHED!?

I’m trying to delete cookies for specific web sites, but cannot find the “Advanced” menu. I have searched extensively, under every possible heading of the settings menu. It’s not there. I’ve tried “Settings” and “More Tools”. The advanced settings link does not appear anywhere.

Scrolling to the bottom of “Settings”, the last line that appears is:
Open a specific page or set of pages

Under “More Tools...” there is an option to clear browsing data for ALL sites.
I have looked at both the “Basic” and “Advanced” tabs, but there is no option to delete cookies for specific sites.

I used the advanced option to delete cookies from a specific site less than 2 hours ago. As I recall, there was a small arrow on the right of the command ("Clear Browsing Data -> Cookies and other site data" ??) that led to a page that allowed one to search for a specific site from which to clear the cookies, but no such arrows now appear anywhere on the “Clear Browsing Data” page.

I have restarted Brave Browser and there has been no change in the status.

It would be helpful to have a step-by-step instruction list to deleting cookies for a specific site to ensure I have not overlooked something. All I have now is instructions from various parts of the 'net that all contain going to “advanced settings” which do not appear anywhere.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I’m running MacOS v. 10.14.6 with
Brave Browser Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (x86_64)
](https://brave.com/latest/)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.