Ads coming but ads counter not working/counting brave desktop browser

Ok @Rotblut noticed.

Yes, contacting a Brave team member will be the best way to get some help, in this case.

Platform? Do you mean device? PC. Version? What ever BRAVE version I downloaded in August, along with DuckDuckGo

i mean windows linux android ios macos ?

and this very old version

to get to the version
go to brave://settings/help

Version 1.15.75 Chromium: 86.0.4240.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I’m pretty sure it’s windows

Hello @tmancey could you look into that

@judochop please notice it still week end so maybe you get your response tomorrow

and have a nice day both of you

no worries, thank you.

1 Like

@tmancey and others, I was having problems Aug, Sept and this month with both Android and main Windows 10 (64 bit). I update immediately as updates released to no avail. Updating to 1:15:75 didn’t fix it either. What seems to have fixed it for me was completely uninstalling and reinstalling on both devices. Its early days but so far so good I’m getting ads again and they’re being counted. Fingers crossed! :blush:

1 Like

in july and aug 2020 i saw
sponsor images and no
payments for it
I still did not recieve ads. And
my estimated payment date was move to september 6.

the pending rewards is not increasing but
sponsor images are coming
and BATS is not getting increase.

version 1.15.75 win7

Hello @ceec

for the image part

everyone will see the image and only the one who from the country/s that the advertiser want to promote will get paid for it

the payment will be calculated at the end of month as it’s value will be = the ads value / number of users watched it

you mean your current estimated payment date is september 6. right now
or that old image

1 Like

Brave 1.15.75 Chromium: 86.0.4240.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision 002668237e13d38aabd6d11c2d216dd22b736ff2-refs/branch-heads/4240@{#1229}
OS Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Build 7601.24544)

image after july

the sponsor image does not show up on the estimated reward you only know if you get anything from it on the payment day

check this

for the part of not getting ads

2 Likes

in july my estimated payment date was move to aug 6.

the pending rewards was not increasing and
my estimated payment date was move to september 6.
i saw sponsor images
again and they’re not being counted.

the pending rewards was not increasing
in aug

If users are not seeing Brave Ad notifications on version 1.15.75 please email me at [email protected] if you are happy to screen-share.

However, sponsored images on new tab pages are not shown within the brave://rewards ads panel UI at this time as this feature will go live in 1.17.x

2 Likes

@ceec

as i said earlier the sponser image does not show up on the estimated rewards

it never show up never

the estimated pending rewards increase only by ads notification

the following are the ads notification example for windows 10

i do not have windows 7 to show you example for your windows

now back again how the sponosor image work

tons of users who use brave and enable it see the image i repeat every single one

does al those user willl get paid for it noooo

so who will get paid the advertiser determine which country/s who should counted

then if the user from that country/s that the advertiser choose

then on the payment day

the system will check the value of the ads let us say the vlaue is 100 bat then it count the number of user who saw it and also from the country the advertiser choose let us say 200 user

then each user of those 200 will get 0.5 bat

that bat will only show up on the claim not the estimated one

hope that help and have a nice day

1 Like

good news soon it will show up the sponsor image on the reward setting page

If the issue occurs again please let me know as it would be great to help you resolve the issue without the need to reset. Thank you, Terry

Hi, would you be willing to screen-share so I can help diagnose the issue? If so, please drop me an email to [email protected]

1 Like

Hello, on the latest 1.15.75 Stable Android update the ads & counter works fine. But the browser doesn’t show ads when it’s not in use. (I have settings set to “Show ads when browser not in use”). Please check.

Ads are not shown when the browser is not in use between 9pm and 6am, can you confirm if this is the case for you please? Thanks

No, ads ads aren’t shown between 6 am to 9 pm too on stable when not in use.