Ads coming but ads counter not working/counting brave desktop browser

ADS are coming but ADS are not being counted and ADS rewards are not being increasing and it is not being counted for past 2 days. Estimated pending rewards is still from 2 days the pending rewards is not increasing but ads are coming and BATS is not getting increase.

AS IN IMAGES I GOT 2 ADS THIS MORNING BUT AD notification received this month is still 0 and rewards is also not increasing.

Please help
@steeven!

14 Likes

Yes, I am having the same issue.

7 Likes

this is a serious issue after new update

7 Likes

Did you try by switching off the above defined toggles :thinking::woozy_face:

Sometimes, doing that help me find the increase in estimated bat.

Note: Only some times :relieved:

3 Likes

you are giving wrong solution please read the context and main heading. I am getting ADS but ads counter is not increasing and estimated rewards in also not increasing and notification ADS received this month is also 0 ADS ARE NOT BEING COUNTED

6 Likes

I have reported the same issue. No replies from the authority,

3 Likes

Sorry I’m not such dumb to understand what you said.

I’ve faced same issue and sometimes doing toggle off I used to see that count.

3 Likes

I have resolved this kinda issue last time by doing that but its not working this time.

2 Likes

The things you are saying i have already tried so better don’t be make assumption

3 Likes

Here I’ve raised a complaint regarding the same as well.

You can go through this :relieved::relieved: @jedi

3 Likes

Oh that’s great then.

I didn’t see in your previous comments that you have tried my suggestion.

2 Likes

Having the same issue, so like 12 hours back from the time I am writing this post, I observed that my estimated rewards was not increasing. It got stuck. When I went to the brave rewards page I found that the count of “ Ad notifications received this month ” is stuck and is not increasing.
But when I see the 7-day Ads history, I can see the ads I got. After the counter got stuck I got 15 ads and it didn’t get updated till now.
Can someone help me out? Any advice is appreciated. I am using windows 7. And I am on brave official build Version 1.14.81. 64-bit.

4 Likes

Same here 18 ad clicks yesterday and not a single one counted. Must be a bug of Version 1.14.81 Chromium: 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (32-bit)

3 Likes

I think the latest update broke this. I am tired to click on the ads and then ads are not counted.

6 Likes

Exactly the same for me… I’m teachable, I click on the notification to watch ADS and not rewards… no increase of counter since yesterday.

6 Likes

Same here, Not counting

2 Likes

getting ads but they are not counting in (ads nootification received this month) and BATS are also stucked pls sir help me sir

3 Likes

@asadbaig25

I’ve reported about and this was the message I got from @Mattches.

I stopped worrying about those rewards and using brave :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Day3 and still no revenue from clicking. im about to change back to firefox.

Can we get a response from Support Team ? There are already multiple topics about it.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s so frustating. I think that the latest update broke this.

3 Likes