Unable to connect to Uphold account since May 2021

Briefly describe your issue:

I am not receiving Rewards to my Uphold account from my Android phone

Here is a picture of the error I’m getting. I contacted Uphold and they sent me here:

The error started soon after May 2021. I’ve been unable to properly link my to Uphold since.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Android 12 Build/SP1A.210812.016

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
07/01/2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes
On May 5, 2021

*Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
No

@whitequill Unfortunately the only ones who can really help will be employees with Brave and they tend to ask that you message them. They will be able to help identify your issue and all, things that nobody else here can do. Refer to my recent post if you would. Still no payout? read this before posting

Thank you for your quick reply.

I have not been able to find how to contact Brave staff, and when I contacted Uphold they just sent me here.

Could you please direct me to where I can find contact information?

In that post I linked you to, you’ll see where I tagged them. You’ll just click on one of the tagged names and select Message when it pops up. You’ll need to include the info I mention they’ll ask you for, such as Wallet Info.

If you hadn’t seen my post, you’d best to have clicked hamburger thing by your profile icon toward top right, it would open menu. You’d select About and it shows you all the Admin and Moderators. Or direct link is https://community.brave.com/about

Just important to note that Mattches and Steeven are primary ones here for Brave Rewards issues. Other sometimes help, but tend to do other things. You can click on their name when you visit the About section and then view their Activity to see when they last posted/commented and even the types of topics they respond to.

Okay. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

I have the same issue for month. What can i do?

Can anyone help me to solve this problem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.