Still I haven't received any BAT amount to mu uphold

Hi @steeven as I have seen you have given updated that payments are proceed but my mobile BAT amount is not showing in my Uphold account is there any issue please help me out

1 Like

I also got no bat in uphold

1 Like

Me too… i don’t know why

1 Like

@Arcosss @Vineethmudiraj @Aniket87 check this one Payments not being deposited to your Uphold account

Facing same problem hope there a chance to receive them

1 Like

Hi
I think that we don’t have any chance to got the rewards.I wait for my rewards to be tranfered yo my uphold account got more that 2 months now and until now nothing.

@csc79 are you a mobile user or PC user because i got some amount from my pc to my wallet but now my system got crashed so i hope @steeven will solve the issue and we get BAT tokens to uphold wallet i didnt get my mobile BAT tokens to uphold account

Hi
I am a mobile and pc user .From pc I get paid but from my android nothing for more then 2 months now. I have more than 250 bat in my browser wallet.

Still I haven’t received @steeven

Hi @Vineethmudiraj - please see Payments not being deposited to your Uphold account. A fix for this is currently on the way.

1 Like

Hi @steeven I hope the solution comes fast so that every one gets satisfied and we will be waiting :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.