Rewards not showing up in Uphold wallet

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Monthly rewards stopped appearing in my Uphold wallet after 19 consecutive months of rewards. Last deposit recorded was Sept 2022. I made no changes at that time.

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

@semikjs I have a few things to address here.

1. You put this in the wrong category. Yours is a Rewards issue, yet you created this in Desktop Support instead. I’ll be moving this over to the Rewards category.

2. In order for people to help, you need to provide all the details requested. You kept the template in your topic but you did not provide any information that was asked of you. In the future, please be sure not to leave questions unanswered.

3. Your best option for assistance is likely to be to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431.

4. As to the template, the Rewards Support template is below. While the support ticket is your best option, you can provide the requested details below in case they might give any hints as to your issue.

• Briefly describe your issue:

• What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

• Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)

• What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?

• Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

• Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

• Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

• Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices?

Thanks I will start a new ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.