Response to the Referral System

Because they have not given answers from the referral system, they said it was at the beginning of the year 2021 and there are still no answers, I think that as a community they should give an answer either positive or negative, we do not deserve them due to the dedication and loyalty to brave browser.

1 Like

Waiting on that too …

The referral program has ended. Several emails were sent to the email linked to your Creators account. Thank you.

They’ve put a ton of blog posts. They even sent emails to creators. What are u talking about? They have given enough notices well in advance.

1 Like

He’s talking about the new program that was supposed to be announced early 2021. Why hasn’t there been any new news on it yet?

2 Likes

He’s talking about the new program that was supposed to be announced early 2021. Why hasn’t there been any new news on it yet?

Can you tell me where did you get to know about a new program launching in 2021? As far as I know, it is suspended till further notice.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.