Received BATs rewards from Brave less than the current BATs on my laptops

Hi Brave team,

Today 6-Mar, I have received only one payment of 17.74 BATs was sent from the Brave Software International to my Uphold account. Normally, I got 3 payments on my Uphold account (6th of each month). 3 laptops link to 1 Uphold account.

However, the real total BATs on my laptops are around 47 BATs (22 + 7 + 19). Therefore, I got the amount less than around 30 BATs. I do not know if it is a bug. So, I need @steeven or Brave team to support me for the issue.

-Shoot below is payment on 6-Mar

-This shoot is payment on 6-Feb

I have read other topics and have screenshots of all the required information, which I am happy to provide through PM. Please let me know if you need more information via PM.

Thanks for regarding my issue.

Payments are still processing. Please follow this post for updates - March 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status. If you haven’t received by Monday, please follow the steps in the post for reaching out. Thanks!

Payments are still processing. Please follow this post for updates - March 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status . If you haven’t received by Monday, please follow the steps in the post for reaching out. Thanks!

Hi @steeven, I still have not received BATs, even though payment process is finished :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: . I’ve already sent you a PM with full detailed information and attachments. I need your support for that.

If you need further information, please let me know!

Thanks @steeven ,
Ken

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.