Not received my brave rewards for april or may, now it says next rewards due in june! when will i receive them?

Briefly describe your issue: as the title says, i have mot received rewards for 2 months - April and May

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? 1.38.109

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) yes

What date did you verify your wallet? December 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes, without problems until April

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes, united kingdom

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? no

@steeven
can you help?

Use linked form in post below for all month(s) payout issues.

where do i find the form?

my rewards for the brave browser for April, and now May too, are yet to be received credited to my uphold wallet

Well, you needed to click the link provided and the link to the form is in that post. Here, I clicked the link and copied the form link over for you. :laughing:

ok great thank you.
ive completed the form and i await your reply
best regards
hugh

1 Like

Great that you submitted the form! :smiley: Just wanted to let you know I am a community member too and not a Brave employee. Brave support will notify you via email of the status of your ticket once it is reviewed and resolved. They do not send receipt or status updates. Just be patient.

even more thanks to you for taking the time to help me.
i am in your debt
best regards
hugh

1 Like

No debt, was no problem and was happy to help. Take care. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.