May rewards did not arrive

Briefly describe your issue:
My 4.391 BAT rewards from May did not arrive to my wallet. And now the notification saying “Your +4.391 BAT May Rewards are one the way. Keep and eye out!” has disappeared too.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows Version 21H2 (OS Build 19044.1706)
Version 1.39.122 Chromium: 102.0.5005.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
don’t remember, around last month
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, but there were issues which I sorted out with support
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes (INDIA)
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
I’m on Desktop/windows
Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?
Yes

Same bro, i don’t know what happened

same here, may rewards haven’t arrived yet and no longer appear in the rewards settings

where it says like “+1.5 BAT may rewards on the way” thingy.

Same for me, i didn’t get my may rewards and no longer appear in my reward screen it’s now 13 June how long it will take every month this will happen and we have to come at Brave
community and complain, I am using the latest update for brave browser and my wallet is verified. @steeven please help us.

Same for me. Kept saying arriving for my verified Uphold account and that eventually went away. It kept saying it for a while after the Uphold deposits were completed. No deposit into my Uphold account, though.

EDIT: I wonder if the Gemini users were affected.

Even I am from India for me rewards payout was done on 4th of this month

No body is helping no reply from brave support team , are you guys ignoring our issue, please fixed our problem. Every month this problem will come and we have to post it again for fixing. You guys are making us angry. @steeven

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.