Lost Previous BATs

I´ve lost my previous BATs after current month uphold payment.
After this month payment i had around ~27 BATs and right now i only have 3.2, which were sent to my uphold account sucessfully.
What happened to my account to lose previous bats? I use the same brave browser for some years.

Operating System and Brave version: Windows - v1.63.169.

Custodian: Uphold

Region: Portugal

@deltaforceh when did you connect your Rewards to Uphold?

@Saoiray. i authorized Brave Browser to my uphold account in 1/11/2023

Is that January 11? I want to make sure as I have spoken to people whose country would see that as November 1. So just want to make sure I’m not seeing that wrong.

As I’m asking you questions, let me also hone in on this. Are you saying the ~27 BAT is what had been paid out before or you claiming you earned that in the one month?

So saying 3.2 in your Uphold account or where are you seeing the 3.2?

To circle back on question regarding the date, it kind of becomes a bit important because of https://brave.com/vbat-sunset/ where we had until the end of October to connect to Uphold. If you connected in November, then it might have been too late and you “lost” it because of the sunsetting of vBAT. But then you received the recent because it was connected.

In talking, might be able to determine the issue. If those things seem about right, then it went as intended and nothing to be done.

• If you did not connect before then you would never have received the payment to your Uphold, then means you’d have lost it.

• If you had been connected prior, then all BAT would be in your Uphold and you would have to check there to see if it’s missing and where it went. (but it would be in Uphold, so not in Brave’s possession and no way to lose it from the browser)

• If it’s just one month of pay that’s missing or wrong, then you would need to complete a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 so someone from Brave can look into things to try to figure out what’s going on.

I have the same problem, Im from spain, since last payment i lost around 4 BAT

I created my uphold account and verified my email in 29 October 2023 and then authorized brave browser on 1th November 2023.
Since january 2024 i started receiving BATs to my uphold account, like 0.5 - 1.4, making today 3.2 BATs in uphold account, but never received the transfer of the ~27 BATs i had before.
So you’re saying that because i have lost all my previous bats because i have uphold association with brave since 1th november?

This is most likely the case. The timing where you said it was connected is in somewhat of a gray area. Officially they announced we had until October 31. But one of the support agents said they gave until November 1.

Because it’s close enough on timing, you may want to create the support ticket as I linked before. They will look and they either will confirm you connected too late or they might be able to push the payment through to you. Both would be valid and fair responses, I’m just not sure which they will say. My assumption, however, is they will say it is lost because you waited too long. Maybe you will be lucky though.

I’ve openned a support ticket.
Thank you for your help, i hope i can recover them.

After talking with the support team, the ticket was resolved and the vBAT recovered.

1 Like

Glad to hear they got it handled for you. Thanks for providing an update. I’m going to go ahead and mark this topic as solved then.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.