Brave news seulement en anglais

Les Brave News sont uniquement en anglais alors que j’ai tout paramétré en français.
Ce n’est pas possibe ?
Merci d’avance

1 Like

Hi there @Thietch could you please provide me with your Brave and Windows version in order to further investigate?

Brave version : Version 1.48.171 Chromium: 110.0.5481.177 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
Winows : Windows 10 Famille

1 Like

@Thietch thanks for your response. Do the new sources you have selected on Brave news are from English speaking sources, or you have selected French speaking sources?

I dont’t find where I can configure the language of the Brave news… Please explain me the way to do it :wink:

1 Like

On Brave go to brave://settings/languages and make sure French is set to Display Brave in this language and offer to translate pages in this language that will set Brave on the language you selected.

Let me know if that works.

No choice for Brave news…???

1 Like

@Thietch could you please provide an example on how news are not displaying on the language you selected?

On my end when switching languages the whole Browser language system changes to the language selected.

1 Like

@Thietch thanks for the response. Let me inform you that they display in that language as the source where the news was published is an English-speaking source. On that case I’d suggest you use our translate feature to see if they display on French.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.