well when i try to use google meets, there is no sound or anything, i checked if the permissions were active and they were, but even so the problem was not solved. I had to use another browser to enter the class because I was not listening to anything, idk if its a browser bug or its my pc but i here reporting it so fix it if this be a browser bug cuz its so annoying to use another browser just to do 1 thing
Hi @medicador, Welcome to Community!
I have some steps here for you to take so we can try and get your sound working.
- Open google meet with Brave
- Click on the lock icon to the left of the URL bar
Cookiesand then remove all the cookies
- Then go back to the lock icon and select
- While in site settings, click on
- Reload google meet - you might have to sign into your google account again
- Start a meeting - when you’re prompted for microphone/camera access, be sure to click allow
- While in the meeting, open settings by clicking on the 3 dots in the top right
- In settings, adjust your audio/speaker devices and test them
yay thx, wasnt the browser problem i didnt selected the right headphone, that was the reason that theres was no sound, but anyway… thx so much for the help