- When using browsing to the Azure Portal (https://portal.azure.com) Advanced Tools, Brave returns a 403 page and states the app is offline. This is reproducible across all app services when attempting to use this feature. This works fine in latest releases of Chrome and Edge.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to https://portal.azure.com.
- Select any Web App (App Service).
- Click on Advanced Tools then click Go.
- This is when the 403 is returned in Brave. Again, this works fine in other browsers.
Behind the scenes, it appears this is a permissions issue with Brave and Azure. Perhaps it’s not passing my MS Work Account credential properly. This is the unfriendly 403 error:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
Attached are screenshots of the location in the azure portal where I’m clicking before the issue occurs. I’ve also included a screenshot of the actual 403 page.
OS: MacOS 10.14.5
Brave: 0.65.118 Chromium: 75.0.3770.80 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Please let me know if you need more information.