Zoro.to not working?

Since earlier today, Zoro.to isnt working on brave browser on android and windows devices .

Edit: working on android now. Will updste the windows result on getting home.

1 Like

Hello @Biggyforever

Thank you for reaching us and I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. Could you please share the following information:

1 - What kind of device and OS do you have?
2 - Have you updated to the latest Brave version?
3 - A screenshot of the issue.

Be waiting for your response!

@Biggyforever Hey, someone brought up similar and I confirmed over at "Brave does not support our player" issue on 9anime.com - #10 by Saoiray

I’m hoping Fanboynz will look into it.

NOTE
I’m also moving this topic over to Web Compatibility, #support-and-troubleshooting:web-compatibility as is where it should have been placed. If you can keep that in mind for the future, if you have similar issues, would be appreciated

Also, always helpful to search for similar topics before you create a new one (^_^)

1 Like

For phone viewing i am using my Lg Wing. All updated to the latest version of the app and software.

Windows 11 on my Dell vostro.

1 Like

Thank you. I tried to look up the old one , but the one i found was closed due to inactivity. I am new in this forum , so apologies for not being able to reopen/repost on the same.

1 Like

All good, it can be tricky. One of the best ways is to look for key phrases, like zoro.to but then to sort it by latest post. And a lot of cases, you can’t pay too much attention to the topic title. Like where it was brought up, the topic title was about 9anime.com, so it would be easy to think to dismiss it perhaps.

Wasn’t scolding or anything, just mentioning it helps when we’re able to have fewer duplicate topics out there, especially for those situations where we might have provided a solution. (this doesn’t apply to yours, but you’d be amazed how many times we’ll answer a question or provide a solution, but then deal with lots of people opening new topics to ask the same. It eats up a lot of time)

1 Like

Same here as well zoro.to is not working and i just updated brave today . My phone is an android

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.