YouTube Videos with "Paid Promotion" tag constantly flicker

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

As of last night, YouTube videos that have the “Includes paid promotion” tag will make it so that the video progress bar and the settings constantly flicker in and out, making for an annoying viewing experience. This is not the case for other types of videos.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Go onto YouTube.
  2. Find a video with the “Include paid promotion” tag. (For example, this one: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MqxKCtnVsZE)

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Brave 1.62.156, Chromium 121.0.6167.139

Mobile Device details

Galaxy A32 5G, SM-A326u

Additional Information:

im getting the same issue on my galaxy A33. its happenening on firefox and chrome but doesnt seem to be an issue on the youtube app. any idea how to fix it?

Same issue with the s21 ultra with Firefox. Only occurs when I am connected with my account though.

Edit: I don’t have the issue anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.