Youtube video feed stops completely after alt tabbing a long video (1 hour or so) and coming back to see the video

Brave: 0.22.22
V8: 6.5.254.41
rev: 63033109963be0a995b3d1ed9723870beeb191c4
Muon: 5.1.2
OS Release: 10.0.16299
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 65.0.3325.181

Problem:
As the title says… basically sometimes when I start watching a long video on youtube (like a debate for example) and I alt+tab for 1 minute or more (not sure if there is a time I need to wait for this to happen) and then I alt+tab back, the video starts buffering and it never starts again.

I’m not sure if this is from me or not, but this was also happening on Chrome browser. Mozilla works fine. Opera… I don’t remember (didn’t use it in a long time).

Now to be clear. This doesn’t always happen. But it sure is annoying when I’m watching a debate and I have to reload the page in order to continue watching it.

Steps to recreate:

1. Start video of 1 hour or longer
  2. Maybe watch it a bit
  3. alt+tab
  4. Do other stuff like playing games, working with unity (not sure if using other applications has any connection)
  5. alt+tab to your video after a while (at least 2-3 minutes)
  6. Video is likely to stop and start buffering forever

Note: It happened again while I was writing this topic… so I guess you can just browse other tabs instead of alt+tabbing (also I had a game running in the background).

Thanks in advance. I hope we can draw a conclusion here. ^^
If there is need for any other details, I’ll try to provide them.