Youtube results show up blank

Description of the issue:
My you tube search results are all blank. I can see them if I open an incognito window, but that’s not going to work. I used the page inspector and noticed that there is a tag with visibility set to hidden. I set it to “unset” and everything goes back to normal. Here is the tag:

ytd-grid-video-renderer, ytd-shelf-renderer, ytd-compact-video-renderer, ytd-video-renderer, ytd-playlist-video-renderer, ytd-playlist-panel-video-renderer, ytd-playlist-renderer, ytd-radio-renderer, ytd-compact-radio-renderer, ytd-compact-playlist-renderer, ytd-comment-renderer, ytd-channel-renderer, ytd-mini-channel-renderer, ytd-grid-channel-renderer, .ytp-videowall-still, #page li.yt-shelf-grid-item, #page .expanded-shelf-content-list .expanded-shelf-content-item-wrapper, #page #results .item-section .yt-lockup-video, #page #results .item-section .yt-lockup-playlist, #page #results .item-section .yt-lockup-channel, #page .pl-video-table .pl-video, #page .playlist-videos-list .yt-uix-scroller-scroll-unit, #page .feed-item-container, #page .video-list .video-list-item, #page .comment-renderer, #page .ytp-videowall-still {
    visibility: hidden;
}

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Open youtube and search for anything. Results should be blank.

Expected result:
Should be able to see results

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (arm64)

Additional Information:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.