YouTube is Working, YouTube TV is Not Working at all

Hello All,
First post here. While YouTube is working fine, YouTube TV is not working at all. I have turned the shield off (down) and reloaded several times trying to hack through it but even in an unprotected browser mode Brave seems to somehow interfere with this site. I get a black screen with no video at all. For those who are unfamiliar with YouTube TV, it is a pay TV bundle which has been available from Google in five US cities for about a year now.

Otherwise, Brave is noticeably faster than either Chrome or Firefox as far as I can see.

Please post your Brave version from the about:Brave page and what OS you are on? Also, does it say it’s Chrome only? Brave tells websites it is using the Chrome UA String. The developers have said they’ll switch Brave to it’s own user string as it gets bigger.

Here is a reference about Brave using the Chrome UA string. Brave appears as Chrome in service access log

Thank you for your help. I’m not sure if Brave is using the Chrome UA string but here is the about:Brave information. I am using Windows 10. In Preferences/Plugins I haven’t been able to enable Adobe flash support as the slider won’t move (don’t know if this will help). And, I don’t know what Google WideVine support is so I haven’t touched that. I also I don’t see Chrome Only anywhere, I just get a black screen when I click on one of the program thumbnails.

Brave: 0.18.23
rev: 36ae2ec06efed0057ae16351108bf4d4c10a7ab4
Muon: 4.3.10
libchromiumcontent: 60.0.3112.90
V8: 6.0.286.52
Node.js: 7.9.0
Update Channel: dev
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
OS Release: 10.0.15063
OS Architecture: x64

Is there any news/solution on this issue?

Other than this issue, i’m loving the browser.