YouTube inaccessible on Brave

Unable to watch any youtube video from my Brave browser for a few days because of the impossibility of passing ads ! No video works! Even activating the ad blocker.

I have to use temporarily on Safari :scream: :sob:

Seyme problem ads on coming on brawe,ad block dont work​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

@christophe.Sd, @kiki17,
Can you try clearing the cache/browsing data for Youtube, then re-visit and see if you get the same results?

1 Like

It’s not working ! Exactly the same… Ads it’s still here despiste the AdBlock…

And worst !! :
I cannot pass the video after 15s for exemple… I need to watch 2 times 4min ads for almost each video ! It’s horrible :cry:

No choice to use an other browser for Youtube currently :frowning:

It not working,tray😭

If shields are up, untick the ‘Block scripts’ option

For anyone who is experiencing this problem in this thread, I’ll need a lot more information surrounding your situation in order to be able to assist you. At this time, all I know is that YT isn’t working – can you please provide a detailed description of what you’ve tried to do to resolve the issue, what OS/Brave version you’re using, and any extensions you may have installed at this time?

1 Like

I em yusing brawe versione new,but on yu tube ad block dont works,me clean cokies,history seyme :sob::sob::sob::sob:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.