Youtube history not being saved

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

Hello, I’m using Brave 1.30.1 with latest iOS 14.7.1
It’s been a week that my YouTube history is not saved anymore, I’m using Brave Shield with the toggle “Enable Script” deactivated (as I ever did for YouTube since the fist time I installed Brave)

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Use the latest version of brave on iOS and visit youtube, “enable script” feature deactiveted
  2. Then check the youtube history, in my case youtube doesn’t keep trace of my opened videos

Expected result:

I expect to to be able to check my youtube history

Brave Version( check About Brave): 1.30.1

Mobile Device details ios 14.7.1

Additional Information:

Investigating the issue @alessandroco was reported in other extensions https://www.reddit.com/r/uBlockOrigin/comments/p69zh8/ublock_origin_blocking_youtoube_watch_history/

Thanks fanboynz but I’m not using other extensions…could be another issue?

Understood, but other extensions share similar resources between them including Brave. Not the easiest to replicate, but we’re looking into it

1 Like

Seems fixed now. YT is logging my history!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.