Youtube feature

Hi, i have an samsung s21 and i was, with this phone and the one i had before (samsung also) always making my youtube screen more little while running other app with the phone. I was doing that by taping the 3 lines down to the left when youtube was on full screen.
But this move suddenly stopped working a few days ago, no idea why. All i manage to do now is to run the video in background, wich is also cool but not as cool!

Suddenly today it worked again but i think i did another move unpurposedly and i cant find how…

Anyone understand what i mean or know what im talking about?
(Sorry for the wrong vocabulary im french!)

@Euyin,
It sounds like you’re describing a PIP video, where the video is minimized and running even though the app is closed. Is that correct? If so, I’ve actually never been able to do this in-browser. Can you provide some exact steps you previously used to enable this setting?

Hi, actually i dont know, i just open brave, then go on youtube, start a video, play it on fullscreen and tap those guys (trying to put an image but doesnt seem to work i mean the 3 bars down to the left of the screen you know there are those and a square un the middle and an arrow to the right). And when i do that the screen become little and i can move it where i want on the screen while running another app per exemple a game or messages…

I discovered it by chance than used it everyday cause it was so convenient. Dont understand why it is not working all of a sudden but i guess a changed some settings that was related although no idea which one…

Oh i found, now i have to push on the square and not on the 3 lines and it works :slight_smile: [quote=“Mattches, post:2, topic:442913, full:true”]
@Euyin,
It sounds like you’re describing a PIP video, where the video is minimized and running even though the app is closed. Is that correct? If so, I’ve actually never been able to do this in-browser. Can you provide some exact steps you previously used to enable this setting?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.