I’ve noticed, that specifically Dark Theme setting on Youtube doesn’t get saved on Brave browser (v0.19.88 – newest as of 16.11.2017). If you refresh the page, everything stays black, as it should, but if you reopen the browser, Youtube is switched back to the White Theme every time.
I also tested the Dark Theme on Chrome browser and it stayed on, as it should.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open “youtube.com” through Brave browser
- Log in (if you haven’t)
- Click on your avatar and from the drop-down menu choose Dark Theme
- When popup displays, tick to enable the Dark Theme
- Page turns dark, now close the browser
- Reopen it – The tick box is unticked and page has been reverted back to the White Theme