YouTube crashes and Closes Brave Browser

I have been on Version 1.47.186 Chromium: 109.0.5414.119 (Official Build) (64-bit) for some time but a few days ago YouTube crashes Brave and closes the browser.

My first thought was extensions, I disabled all of those, ran ccleaner and started over.

Home page is DuckDuckGo and loads OK

As soon as click on any YouTube bookmark (that worked previously) it crashes the browser.

I checked Google Chrome which I have a very old version installed [Version 93.0.4577.63 (Official Build) (64-bit)] and it loads YouTube fine.

I do not see how YouTube can crash the BRAVE browser but it seems to me to be an antitrust issue.

I will NOT be upgrading my WinOS, I have Win10 installed on a separate partition and it is just unusable, so please do not ask me to upgrade that.

It would be sad to lose brave, needless to say it leave a very bitter feeling to be targeted and excluded in this way. It has been working for months so what have Brave/Google done to screw up my browser?

To get future Brave updates, you’ll need Windows 10 or later.
This computer is using Windows 7. Learn more
Version 1.47.186 Chromium: 109.0.5414.119 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Issue has been fixed. Please see Aggregate Topic: Outdated Brave crashing on YouTube - #242 by fanboynz and everything said afterward