Youtube Continue Watching? message

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

I was wondering if the message (Do you want to continue watching?) that comes up in the middle of the video, interrupts by stoping my videos I’m playing (it only happens with music videos I think?) is from Youtube or a product of the Brave search engine (for iPhone 6) or a pop-up from Youtube that is getting through Brave pop-up blockers maybe? I’ve looked all over for a setting on Brave as well as Youtube but don’t see a setting that relates to it. Its very random (not to mention annoying) as it will appear several times over a span of say 1/2 hour, then recur randomly just like that say over a period of several hours, but then it doesn’t appear for hours, then it starts up again with no rhyme or reason.

I had found a thread on google link to reddit but there was no real resolution for me.

One post had a script suggesting what is suggested to try for developers, but I’m not a developer, just a regular guy.

My Youtube settings have always had autoplay ‘off’ btw.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Just by playing music videos. I’ve never had it come up with other types of videos, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t. The majority of what I play is music videos.
  2. Note (and maybe a clue?) that this has never happened when I’m playing videos directly from the Youtube app, but only when I’m playing Youtube on the Brave app.

Expected result:

Some kind of guidance, understanding of the issue and hopefully something can be done about it in one way or another.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Brave Version 1.24 (21.4.1.15)

Mobile Device details iphone 6

Additional Information:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.