Youtube Channel Verified but not showing verified on mobile

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Visiting verified youtube channel on mobile shows not verified but is verified I understand there are previous threads from a few months ago but I see that it has been over a week and my channel still shows not verified on mobile but is verified on desktop

That is my channel which shows fine on desktop but shows not verified on mobile. Is there something else I need to do to complete verification on mobile?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave): 1.20 (20.09.11.20)

Mobile Device details I have an iPhone 11 Pro

Additional Information:

I apologize if this is under the wrong tags. It would not let me publish it when I tried to select the other options

Appears as verified on my end. And it’s verified. Mobile browser will check for an updated list onve a week.

Make sure you also have the latest Brave.

Any suggestions or possible ideas for troubleshooting? I double checked and I do have the latest updated version of Brave Browser on my IPhone 11 Pro. Would uninstalling and reinstalling affect my balance of BAT?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.