Your browser infected windows with trojan

I´m using Kaspersky, and I decited to try brave browser. After 3 days of using, kaspersky stopped activity of suspicious program in brave browser folder :
C:/User/Name/AppData/Local/BraveSoftware/Brave-Browser/User Data/cpoalefficncklhjfpglfiplenlpccdb/1.0.2./tor-0.3.3.8-win32-brave-5

I stopped the application via kaspersky and kaspersky deleted the program, but. After few hours the windows stopped responding and Kaspersky pop-up windows show up with trojan virus info :
c:/windows/temp/cr_61f1a.tmp/setup.exe

This virus fu*cked my OS so bad that I had to hard reset windows, run full scan a delete whole browser, than run backup of older version of windows 10.
I have never ever experienced this situation with “secure browser”. I will never ever use Brave again!

EDIT : due to your action to close this topic I can not reply.
I´m using paid version of Kaspersky by the way and I uploaded info from Kaspersky, that your browser contain a virus. The problem is that this virus tried to stop windows and corrupted my data. It is not about false detection!

@Peter_SVK, thanks for reporting.
This is a known issue with Kaspersky:

We’ve had several people report this and have been in talks with Kaspersky for some time now to get Brave whitelisted.

@MediaBird post about how to whitelist Brave in Kaspersky at least in the interim:
https://community.brave.com/t/auto-updater-for-dev-builds-is-detected-as-trojan-by-kaspersky-antivirus/34917/7?u=mattches