"You will not be able to receive payment for this cycle."

Hi. I’m brazilian, newbie Brave user. I was with a problem, but I fix it. Will I receive all my payment or will I lose my payment of this cycle? If I will receive my payment, when will this happen?

1 Like

Can you elaborate more about your issue @leinadsocram?

1 Like

I was a problem: was generating my payment, but my Uphold account needed identification and I fixed it. Now showed this message: “At the time we generated the payout report, your identity was not yet verified through Uphold.
You will not be able to receive payment for this cycle.”

1 Like

When you (re)connect your Uphold account?

We can wait until this month payout finished. It’ll start around June 8th, US time zone. Let me know if you not receive it in this payout.

3 Likes

I reconnect my Uphold account a few days ago. I’ll wait. Thank you!

2 Likes

Then maybe this one is the cause for the message. Your Uphold account must be (re)connected before 30/31 of previous month for you to be eligible for this month payout.

Bu you should be OK for next payout in July.

2 Likes

But I’ll lose my payment or not? I’ll receive all payment?

1 Like

Has the payment for the brave publisher taken place in June?

1 Like

No you’ll not lose any BAT. Your BAT will stay in your creator account @leinadsocram. Only you’ll not get it in your Uphold account in this month payout.

@mascos payout will started every 8th each month.

3 Likes

in what time zone. Last month I didn’t receive my reward. so I was worried about my reward

1 Like

same problem. what is th solution about that?

@Kazumichan make sure you’ve your Uphold connected and wait for next month payout.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.