You should seriously stop showing pride month ads due to recent developments

I noticed you were serving up pride month advertisements, and considering certain revelations on it’s ideological origins such as the creator of the flag coming out as regressive, and how the regressive leftist degenerates ruined gay pride by shoving their ideology into it, I think it’s a good idea to stop serving these ads.

Edit: please ban the regressive leftist spergs who had bitchfits and false flagged me, I had written this post in a non controversial manner.

5 Likes

Please share these revelations. Your post reads like an angry old yt man. Seriously its 2022

2 Likes

Maybe you shouldn’t stalk people online and get caught in the act? Doesn’t seem like projection to me. I mean, you’re the one who couldn’t handle an opinion you didn’t like in the first place.

And I’m also not the one who got triggered. I voiced an opinion that gets suppressed by loud, extremist clowns like you because you’re afraid of people hearing the truth.

Anyway, Have a wonderful day. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh I thought you were leaving. I guess you’re too triggered.

But check out the groomer, calling people pedo’s lol. Go back to your transition closet.

Aaand no, don’t think I’ll stop. My opinions are not as trash as you, bigot.

Now leave the serious problems to the adults.

1 Like

“Only express the opinions I want you to express or I’ll get the mods to cancel you!”

2 Likes

Conversation has devolved into name calling and rhetoric not directly related to Brave.