You owe me 16 BAT

Briefly describe your issue:

My brave rewards are about to go to bin. VBat support is ending in 5 days. And I will lose my 11.250 BAT on my phone and around 5 BAT on my PC. This is earned over the course of more than 2 years. And I can’t withdraw it because I’m in an supported country, lol. I also can’t change my country.

Stop with this bs. I need my coins back. Those are my coins, earned by me. This isn’t even about money. They’re worth like 3$, but are dear to me. Let me a way out to withdraw.

If you guys don’t manage to find a way, expect legal action from me and my friends. I will happily waste my money just to win and get my 16 BAT back. Because it’s MY money, and stuck on YOUR platform. I know it will be convenient for you guys not to pay thousands of people, saves you money. It’s a dream to see this company in the ground.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave)

Operating System: Android 11.
Brave version: Brave 1.57.53, Chromium 116.0.5845.114

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)
You guys don’t let me verify.

Are you in a supported region? (see here for list of supported regions)

No.

@belikementzer if you’re not in a supported country, then there’s no way for you to be able to withdraw. And you agreed in the Terms that you understood changes to availability of regions or a host of other issues could prevent you from accessing services or earning BAT. The only way it was ever “safe” was for you to move it to a custodial partner.

You have the option to use your vBAT as it was originally intended, which is to tip/support Creators. Otherwise you’ll lose the vBAT completely if you’re unable to connect to Uphold, Gemini, Bitflyer, or ZebPay.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.