You can only link 3 wallets to Uphold, when can I link more wallets?

Hello, I have 4 Brave Rewards wallets …

• Desktop
  • Laptop
  • Personal mobile
  • Mobile work

I’ve only been able to link 3 wallets to Uphold.

Do you know if more than 3 wallets can be linked to Uphold in the future?

At the moment I cannot get the BATs out of my mobile from work due to being limited.

On the other hand, how can you unlink wallets from Brave in Uphold? If I change mobile phones and I can’t link more wallets, I should be able to unlink the wallets from the old phones.

Thank.

2 Likes

You can link as many deviced as you want (so no limit there), but you will receive rewards only from first 3 linked…at least this was true until android wallet verification was released
I had 4 linked devices before, receiving rewards to uphold from first 3 linked…yesterday, i verified my android phone and received accumulated rewards from android within few hours…so lets see if team will announce some news related to this
Regarding unlinking - im asking about this option for 3/4 year, but no news yet, @Mattches mentioned in past, that there will be (maybe) such option in the future…as was wallet verification released in nightly, dev, beta version, i was trying that and the “live” version of brave is now the only one from which Im not able to receive the rewards :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.