You are seeing this message because ad or script blocking software is interfering with this page

Description of the issue:
Annoying message appears at the bottom of most websites consume about an inch of real estate from the display window. This needs to be removed because we will not turn off ad-blocking software.

You are seeing this message because ad or script blocking software is interfering with this page.

Exact URL of the website in question:

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no)

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no):

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?

Brave version (check About Brave):

Version 1.35.103 Chromium: 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hi, I didn’t get that message when I went to the site. I’m using Win10 and the same version of Brave. I wonder if they fixed or what is different about our settings… just thought I would let you know I couldn’t reproduce.

1 Like

I don’t even remember what settings I turned on vs using the default. I do think I turned on “Block Scripts” in Shields but not sure really. That may have been the default to begin with!

Edit: and now to answer your question… lol

uBlock Annoyances List (used with Fanboy Annoyances List)

The Yellow message bottom message? (google funding) we defeated this a while ago I would try testing Brave in private window mode, also clearing the cookies/cache.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.