When opening new tab, screen goes yellow, and certain buttons aren’t viewable on various pages. Not really sure what to make of it. Using M1 Macbook.
Thank you for reaching out. Please try to provide as much of the requested information as possible when posting here on Community:
- Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
- Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
- Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
- Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
- Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
- Observe and adhere to our code of conduct
That said, off the top of my head, the issue you’re seeing seems to be a
Hardware Acceleration issue – can you try disabling it and test to see if the issue persists?
Settings --> Additional --> System --> Hardware Acceleration
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.