Yahoo Mail Display and Compose Mail Issues!

Description of the issue:

Yahoo Mail desktop site issues.

1. Email headers missing (See Screenshot)
  2. Email Reply : ", “CC”, “BCC”, “SUBJECT” Fields missing. Only Body is shown. (See screenshot)
  3. Email Compose: “To”, “CC”, “BCC”, “SUBJECT” Fields missing. Only Body is shown. (See screenshot)

Exact URL of the website in question:
mail.yahoo.com

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no)

Yes. However issue presented itself a few months back. Earlier, Yahoo mail was displayed properly.

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?
No.

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no):
No. Tried all combinations, of turning off/disabling Brave Shields, turning off/removing ad block extensions, turning off/removing other extensions, clearing all site defaults, removing cookies, removing cache.

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?
Yes. mail.yahoo.com works just fine on Google Chrome even with the AdBlock, AdBlockPlus, Ghostery, FlashControl, TamperMonkey, and BlockReferer running. (See Screenshot)

Brave version (check About Brave):
Version 1.0.1 Chromium: 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Other Google Chrome Screenshots for reference

Unless there is other extensions causing issues, seemed okay here. (newly created account, I’m not a yahoo email user)

Interesting…I will remove all extensions and retry.

Removed all extentions, disabled brave blocker and still not working.

Uninstalled brave, restarted computer but BraveCrashHandler is still running! That is very odd!!

How is it looking now? @RajK I would start with a clean profile and re-test imo.

Hi,

Had to completely uninstall Brave and reinstall for Yahoo mail to work like it should…but have been having other problems now…Can’t watch Amazon Videos cos of Widevine issues.

All my settings which took me days to setup are all gone and cannot use Brave in conjunction with Adblockers.

Brave was a beautiful browser. Don’t know what happened but its now impossible to manage…

For the time being I have moved back to Chrome and Firefox…might return when all issues have been resolved.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.