XDM Not Working After Latest Update

XDM Not Working After Latest Update

1. Xtreme Download Manager Plugin(version 2.1) was working fine until I updated Brave Browser today.
  2. Now, when i click XDM plugin i get error message “Browser Monitor Disabled” and to install latest XDM because plugin is compatible with version 7.0
  3. I have latest verison of XDM (Version 7.2.11 with Java AdoptOpenJDK 11.0.6 on Windows 10
    )and I browser monitoring is already enabled in it.
  4. I tried the XDM Plugin with google chrome and it was working fine with it

Ever since I started using Brave Browser now i can’t go back to using chrome or any other browser for my daily use. So I hope this issue gets solved as soon as possible.

Brave Version: 1.21.73 Chromium: 89.0.4389.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.844)

1 Like

I have the same problem on Pop!OS.

Same problem on Manjaro
Brave Browser 89.1.21.73

XDM is working fine on Chromium (88.0)

You can downgrade brave via older deb package of brave

https://www.ubuntuupdates.org/package/brave/focal/main/base/brave-browser

Same here, and its not javascript, played around with all the flags that could cause this but no success.

Thanks! I managed to downgrade to v 1.20.110 using Synaptic. XDM is working now :slight_smile:

I have already tried downgrading brave browser and it only worked for couple of days and after the problem persisted again. After 4-5 day XDM stopped working again for me after downgrading brave browser.

Great!
Luckily a new update just came today (89.1.21.74) on AUR
so I Updated brave (89.1.21.73 → 89.1.21.74)

XDM is working fine now

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.