Www.chase.com does not display username and password form fields

Description of the issue
In browsers other than Brave when you go to www.chase.com there are username and password fields displayed to login.

Exact URL of the website in question
www.chase.com

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? [Default states are: Block: Ads/Trackers, 3rd Party Cookies, 3rd Party Fingerprinting Allow: Encrypt Connections enabled (HTTPS), Scripts] (yes/no)
Yes

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off? (yes/no)
No

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no)
No

Does the site function as expected when using Chrome? (yes/no)
Yes

What Brave version/Build are you using when you encounter the issue?(
Brave: 0.25.2
V8: 6.9.427.23
rev: 8ea2a9ce5ca329478186e6393e07f1cf87d34a22
Muon: 8.1.8
OS Release: 17.7.0
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: macOS
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 69.0.3497.100 Brave info)

The first thing I would do would be to update to the latest release.
You are currently using the Muon Brave build (v0.25.2). We have since deprecated Brave Muon in favor of this:

I highly recommend you install the new build and enjoy a much better browsing experience.
It runs in parallel with the Muon version you have installed now, so you don’t have to uninstall or overwrite anything and you can even import data from your previous Brave install into the new build.

If you decide you’d like to stick with the version you’re using now and want to resolve the problem, let me know and we can continue further troubleshooting for the Muon build.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Hmmm I thought I was on the latest version because when I went to Brave -> Check for Updates… it reported that there weren’t any available. Anyway, I installed the version you suggested and that fixed the issue.

Thanks!

My pleasure!
Enjoy your privacy!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.