Wrongful Publisher Account Suspension

Publisher account suspended and I do not know why, to my knowledge and with due diligence I have not broken any of the Terms of Use. I use various OS, Windows 10 and latest browser version to this date, and Android 10 w/ latest browser version to this date, my wallet is verified and has been since January 2020 if not earlier. I have been able to receive payments in past (I was actually a paid participant of the referral program). I do not use a VPN as I am in a supported country (USA) with no need to. My Android passed SafetyNet and I have manually disabled auto contributions on all devices.

Did you receive a message that your publisher account is suspended, or are you merely surmising? If you actually received a suspension message, then no one here in the forums can help you. You need to email suspensions@brave.com and ask for a review. It will take a while (perhaps a couple of months), so be patient. If you were self-tipping (sending tips from your user account to your publisher account), that is likely the reason.

Hi there!

Account reviews take time. We will have a final decision for you before next month’s payout. If you’re cleared, you’ll be paid out in full then.

If you have not done so already, please send an email to suspensions@brave.com.

Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding!