Wrong uphold wallet account linked to my brave rewards account

The issue is when I installed the new brave browser it allowed me to connect a wallet to my brave rewards. Problem is I have two accounts for some reason and the wrong Uphold Wallet is linked to my Brave Rewards.
I used to have the right Uphold Account linked to my Brave Rewards account and I was able to receive the BAT coins there. Now it’s linked to an empty account.
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Install brave
  2. link the wrong wallet account
  3. receive no more ads and be stuck

Expected result: To be able to remove on wallet and add another

Version 1.35.103 Chromium: 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Running on Mac OS Monterey

Okay, so basically, you signed into the wrong account when you were doing the verification and you need to undo it. I think you can just log out of it on the phone and then go to Verify it and sign into the other account, then it can establish there instead. It might take up one of your 4 wallet slots, but that’s a different story.

Otherwise, you’re just going to need to complete the Wallet unlinking request form to have that wallet removed from Uphold.

That seems to have done the trick.

I was able to sign into my wallet with all the coins in it and it shows Brave has been adding funds to my account this whole time.

Thanks for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.