Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.
Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting
Description of the issue:
Brave shows wrong location in Linux desktop.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Open google.com/maps
- Click on the show current location button (blue one over zoom buttons)
- It shows a location far from mine
Show current location
Brave Version( check
Versión 1.47.186 Chromium: 109.0.5414.119 (Build oficial) (64 bits)
- Not on VPN
- Allowed access to location for google.com
- Already tried removing cookies and cache data, and it didn’t fix it
- It works on Google Chrome and Firefox browsers and in Gnome Maps application, so not an ISP problem
- The same occurs in a private window.
I’ve seen lots of posts about this, in one someone said clearing the cache solved for him, but it didn’t do a thing in my case, all of those seem to be dismissed. And I can comment on them.