Working remotely using my company's VPN. Brave shows me ads, I click them, it records them and yet, the next day it acts like I haven't seen any ads

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. I’m clicking all these ads for more than 1 month, on my Win 10 x64.
  2. I’m working remotely so I need to use the company’s VPN.
  3. And you guys are killing me. Whenever I’m trying to look at how much money I’ve made from viewing them, every time gets lower. How is that possible?

Expected result:
I’m clicking all these ads in French, English and instead of paying me for those ads, the revenue gets lower and lower.
Brave Version( check About Brave):
[Version 1.13.82 Chromium: 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)]
Additional Information:

Does Brave not know how to handle its users and their revenue when they’re using their work/company VPN? I’m tired of seeing all of your ads and only get around 10 cents for ~40-50 ads! Come on, guys! Are you taking us for dumb users? Fix this thing already!

You’re supposed to be the browser that makes an honest deal between an advertiser and the browser user. Where is that fairness, honesty in how your Brave browser acts?!

Should I click further the ad shown in the picture attatched here? Should I keep trusting you? Really, guys … I’ve convinced so many people to use your browser. Friends and even my wife. But they’re all satisfied with the browser. I’m the only one that gets disappointed because your browser can’t actually handle and manage a user’s ads when using a VPN!

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.