Work with apple to allow “key for password “ to work on brave browser

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Currently the brave browser does not support the Apple store password feature. This lack of functionality has greatly diminished the ability to perform normal workflow as most of my web page passwords were created using a Apple suggested password and stored as such. It would be greatly beneficial for all Apple users if brave was to work with Apple to add this functionality.

**Brave Version v1.31.91

1 Like

Agreed. Downloaded Brave, enjoyed it until I realized the lack of integration. I won’t use Brave if I can’t use the password manager apple provides on my iPhone. If this is figured out you will definitely increase users!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.