Description of the issue:
Text entry into the WolframAlpha input ends up being invisible. The cursor will and iOS auto-complete will suggest words but the text does not appear. Pressing return on the iOS keyboard will submit the input but the page will reload instead of providing results.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Turn on “Fingerprinting Protection” in Brave settings
- Navigate to https://www.wolframalpha.com
- Enter any query into input (eg “1+1” without quotes)
- Press return key (Page will refresh with no results)
Text is expected to appear when typing and the webpage will update it self with search results of the entered query.
Mobile device and Brave version information:
Tried with 3 permutations:
- iOS 13.2, Brave version 1.11.4
- iOS 13.2, Brave version 1.12.1
- iOS 12.4.1, Brave version 1.12.1
Block Popups is enabled
Block all Cookies is disabled
Private Browsing Only is disabled
Block Scripts is disabled, the other 4 items under BRAVE SHIELD DEFAULTS is enabled.