Windows 10 NO NOTIFICATIONS ?!?

I know what ya mean lol we are talking windows

I’m having the same issue. It does not show up in my Notifications & actions list. I even installed Chrome to see if it would show up…nope. It must be something with Windows. It works fine on my other PC…same settings. Help!

what is that other pc?

Same problem with windows 10, cant get Brave to show up on “Get Notifications from these Senders”

Set Brave as default
Reinstalled Brave

Any advice?

I tried exactly the same things as you and yes without success

Hello!
For anyone encountering this issue – especially if the browser isn’t showing up in the list of apps available to receive notifications from, can you try the solution I gave to another user with the same issue?

1 Like

Thank you for the quick answer but no, this is not my problem as the shortcut is present in that folder

1 Like

I have the exact same problem as Br4v31 who replied to you - no notifications but the shortcut is present. (and I tried reinstalling, with no luck)

Both PCs are Dell running on Windows 10

@Mattches ,
Thank you, but I’ve tried this already…the shortcut is in that directory but still not showing up in Notifications & actions list.

Would anyone here be willing to hop on a short conference call with myself and a fellow employee (@sampson) to see if we can dig a bit further into this issue and find out the root cause?

Also having this issue since upgrading PC’s. Was getting ads on previous Win10 PC and still getting ads on my basement Win10 PC. Have tried all above fixes to no avail. Hope there’s a working fix soon!

I reinstall and not run

I have already made it work. I have gone to my profile at https://community.brave.com/ and in notifications I have checked the box.

Can also go to https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html to force the first notification. This DID allow Brave to show up under the notifications setting… hoping to receive an ad soon!

Update: ads are working again!

3 Likes

The Catalog is populated but no notification of ads . What to do …
Windows 10 anyone feeling the same problem

Hi Anyone online now??

I am but I have the same problem and so I can’t help you.

What about

lastPageClassification

value …What value should we set

same issue here… haven’t got an ad notification in the past 3 weeks.